2021 Twilight Concert Series Season Tickets
August 19, 2021
239 S Main Street
SLC, UT 84111
Online ticket sales for this event have ended.
We’re excited about the return of the series this year and hope you are too. If you’re attending a Twilight Concert Series show we’re continuing to monitor health and safety guidance and local mandates given the rise of the COVID-19 Delta variant. The Gallivan Center is an outdoor open-air venue and in consideration of COVID-19 the following measure will be followed. Should any further guidance change or be updated we will notify ticket holders immediately. Following local recommendation is the best way to keep our community safe and have a return to live music in the long term.
-Masks are recommended when within 6 feet of persons outside of your group.
-Masks are required in indoor spaces (indoor Sponsor area included)
-All staff must be vaccinated and wear a mask for the duration of the event.
-All attendees are encouraged to be vaccinated.
To find out information about vaccinations, visit https://slco.org/health/COVID-19/vaccine/
The Salt Lake City Arts Council presents the 2021 Twilight Concert Series with support from Domo.
Thanks to our partner Utah Transit Authority, your ticket to the 2021 Salt Lake Twilight Concert Series also includes free UTA Fare. Ride UTA trains or local buses with your Salt Lake Twilight concert ticket and enjoy free fare all day on the day of the event (Paratransit, Ski, and PC-SLC Connect Service not included). Simply show your concert ticket to the bus operator or UTA fare enforcement personnel when you're asked for proof of payment.
2021 Twilight Concert Series
- 2021 Twilight Concert Series Season Tickets
- Aug 19 - Big Boi + STRFKR + Laserfang
- Aug 26 - Thundercat + Remi Wolf + Giraffula
- Sept 2 - Neon Trees + Peach Tree Rascals + The Rubies
- Sept 18 - St. Vincent + Kate NV + Josaleigh Pollett
- Sept 24 - Lake Street Dive + Allison Russell + Pixie & The Partygrass Boys
For over 30 years the Twilight Concert Series has presented a wide range of nationally recognized and upcoming recording artists paired with local musicians and performers. The highly anticipated summer series continues to be dedicated to connecting audiences through live music by presenting musically diverse artists that represent strong artistic values and diverse social principles. This vibrant and beloved program is presented by the Salt Lake City Arts Council in partnership with S&S Presents.
Doors & Food Vendors Open at 6:00pm
All events are held rain or shine. Artists subject to change.
To provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all, please keep the following concert rules in mind. Check twilightconcerts.com for updated info. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Everyone entering the venue must have a ticket or pay at the gate
- For their well-being, we discourage infants and babes-in-arms
- No re-entry
- No weapons or firearms
- No backpacks or large purses
- No pets allowed – services animals only
- No coolers
- No drones
- No smoking – except in designated smoking areas
- No outside food
- No outside alcohol or liquids of any kind
- No glass
- Due to artist requests, no professional audio, video, or photography equipment
- No umbrellas
- No skateboards in the venue
- No blankets or chairs
- Security reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone at their discretion
- All concerts are rain or shine
- Artists subject to change
- No refunds
SECURITY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT PAT DOWN SEARCHES AT THEIR DISCRETION.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS: The Twilight Concert Series will follow best practices as set forth by the state of Utah and the CDC.