Dune Moss considers herself to be a faerie, specifically a sun faerie. She has a deep passion for communicating and creating a sphere of music that feels otherworldly, while bringing an earthy tone to any stage. She creates a space for the mystics to gather and express emotions of all kinds whether it be through live shows, social media, or listening on their own. Her genre consists of Ethereal Magic, Electro, Alternative, with musical inspirations coming from artists like, Enya, Bjork, Imogen Heap, AURORA Purity Ring, etc.
KILBY VENUE RULES
* No weapons of any kind.
* No outside food or beverages.
* No alcohol. Kilby Court is a dry, all ages venue.
* No drugs or illicit substances.
* No smoking inside the venue.
* No unauthorized/unlicensed vending, soliciting, handbills, sampling, or giveaways.
* No flash photography.
* No moshing, crowd-surfing, or stage diving.
* No pets allowed.
* No backpacks or large bags. Small purses and fanny packs allowed but subject to search.
* Security reserves the right to search bags, perform pat-down checks, and refuse/revoke entry at their discretion. These reasons include intoxication, disturbing hygiene, engaging in hate speech, belligerent or noncompliant behavior, acts or threats of violence, disturbing other guests, etc.