SLC Concert Cruise
May 16, 2020
741 South Kilby Court (330 West)
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Online ticket sales for this event have ended.
Upcoming events at Kilby Court
SLC CONCERT CRUISE
Welcome to the Salt Lake City Concert Cruise: a safe, outdoor, biking event featuring live music! Please read all of the information below to find event details.
HOW IT WORKS
Throughout downtown SLC, different local musicians will be stationed in several undisclosed locations to perform pop-up style shows for attendees. Concertgoers will be placed in groups of 12 people or less whom they will travel with throughout the evening, and enjoy 10-15 minute performances at each spot before moving onto their next location.
Each household group within their group of 12 will be separated by 10 feet from the others while watching the performance, as well as 20 feet apart while traveling, in order to maintain safe distances.
The kickoff event is happening THIS Saturday, May 16th from 6pm-9pm. The entire evening covers about 8 miles total on bicycle, 9 stops, with an average of just under 1 mile per journey. You will be asked to sign a safety waiver upon arrival.
Artists for this Saturday include: 90s TV, First Daze, Marny Proudfit, Midnight Palm, Dad Bod, Daytime Lover, Tyke James, Static Replica, and Mitokandrea.
The SLC Concert Cruise is ages 18+ and tickets for this event are $30 - available now at 24tix.com. Online sales end at Noon 12pm MST on Saturday, May 16th. Attendees must be 18 or older, or be accompanied by a guardian.
YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL ONCE YOU HAVE PURCHASED A TICKET THAT WILL GIVE YOU ARRIVAL INSTRUCTIONS AND SAFETY RULES.
For our first event, safety is our top priority and we will be selling to half capacity to ensure that everyone feels comfortable. We are hoping to create a sustainable, summer-long event to help keep our local music community alive! Please direct any future questions to email@example.com.
- Your arrival & starting location will be sent to via your ticket purchasing email on Saturday, May 16th at 12pm MST.
- Arrive at your specified location between 5:30pm and 5:45pm for set-up. DO NOT ARRIVE LATER THAN 5:45pm. The event will begin at 6pm sharp.
- Face masks are required for all attendees during show performances.
- When you arrive at the first location, maintain a 10 ft distance between yourself and other groups.
- Your location guide will show you where to park your bicycle to watch your performance.
- Before you approach your listening site, place on your mask.
- Performers will have a 10-15 minute set. Please do not approach the artists before or after the performance to maintain space.
- Your Guide will give you the location of your next destination and usher groups out one at a time.
- You can now remove your mask while travelling and must maintain a minimum of 20 feet separation from others as you bike to your next spot.
- An emergency contact number will be given to you on Saturday.