Arch Echo is the brainchild of five musicians who wish to push the envelope of modern music. Their goal is to create music that is not only complex, but accessible to the listener, delivered with passion and enthusiasm. Formed in 2016,
Arch Echo exploded onto the progressive metal scene with a debut self-titled album that gained worldwide attention with popular tracks “Hip Dipper” and “Color Wheel”. Tours in North America and Europe soon followed, culminating with a mainstage debut at the UK Tech Fest in 2018. Arch Echo returned with a 2019 follow up “You Won’t Believe What Happens Next!” and again in 2020 with their 4-track EP, “Story I”. Tours with artists such as Dream Theater, Periphery, Haken, Plini, Vola and a co-headline Japanese tour with Jacky Vincent brought their powerful live sound to new ears all over the world. Arch Echo’s 3rd album, “Final Pitch” will release on July 28th, 2023. This release with feature the amazing talents of guest artists Jordan Rudess (Dream Theater), Anthony Vincent (10-Second Songs), and Adrián Terrazas-González (The Mars Volta, T.R.A.M)
KILBY VENUE RULES
* No weapons of any kind.
* No outside food or beverages.
* No alcohol. Kilby Court is a dry, all ages venue.
* No drugs or illicit substances.
* No smoking inside the venue.
* No unauthorized/unlicensed vending, soliciting, handbills, sampling, or giveaways.
* No flash photography.
* No moshing, crowd-surfing, or stage diving.
* No pets allowed.
* No backpacks or large bags. Small purses and fanny packs allowed but subject to search.
* Security reserves the right to search bags, perform pat-down checks, and refuse/revoke entry at their discretion. These reasons include intoxication, disturbing hygiene, engaging in hate speech, belligerent or noncompliant behavior, acts or threats of violence, disturbing other guests, etc.