Rescheduled: Beatles Concert Cruise - Saturday Evening
June 13, 2020
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Online ticket sales for this event have ended.
Upcoming events at Various Locations in Downtown SLC
- Pixie & The Partygrass Boys Cruise - Friday Evening Fri, Jul 17 at 6:00PM
- Joshua James Concert Cruise - Friday Evening Fri, Jul 17 at 6:00PM
- Pixie & The Partygrass Boys Cruise - Saturday Evening Sat, Jul 18 at 6:00PM
- Joshua James Concert Cruise - Saturday Evening Sat, Jul 18 at 6:00PM
- Rolling Stones Concert Cruise - Saturday Evening Sat, Aug 1 at 6:00PM
SLC CONCERT CRUISE
Welcome to the Salt Lake City Concert Cruise: a safe, outdoor, biking event featuring live music! Please read all of the information below to find event details.
HOW IT WORKS
Throughout downtown SLC, different local musicians will be stationed in several undisclosed locations to perform pop-up style shows for attendees. Concertgoers will be placed in groups of 20 people or less whom they will travel with throughout the evening, and enjoy 20 minute performances at each spot before moving onto their next location.
There is an A Route and a B Route. Each Route has 5 stops with a different band playing at each stop. When purchasing your ticket, you can coordinate which group you would like to join so that friends & family can be together.
Once attending the event, each household group within their group of 20 will be separated by 10 feet from the others while watching the performance, as well as 20 feet apart while traveling, in order to maintain safe distances.
The entire evening covers about 4 miles total on bicycle, 5 stops total, with an average of just under 1 mile per journey. All attendees will be required to sign a safety waiver upon arrival.
BEATLES COSTUMES ARE ENCOURAGED
The SLC Concert Cruise is 18+ and tickets for this event are $30 and are available now at 24tix.com. Attendees must be 18 or older, or be accompanied by a guardian.
YOUR RECEIPT EMAIL CONTAINS ARRIVAL INFORMATION AND LOCATION OF YOUR FIRST VENUE.
Safety is our top priority. We are hoping to create a sustainable, summer-long event to help keep our local music community alive! Please direct any future questions to email@example.com.
- Your arrival & starting location will be sent to via your ticket purchasing email.
- Arrive at your specified location between 5:30pm - 5:45pm for evening events or between 9:30am - 9:45am for morning events. YOU MUST BE ACCOUNTED FOR 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE FIRST PERFORMANCE. The event will begin at 6pm (evening) or 10am (morning) sharp.
- Face masks are required for all attendees during show performances.
- When you arrive at the first location, maintain a 10 ft distance between yourself and other groups.
- Your location guide will show you where to park your bicycle to watch your performance.
- Before you approach your listening site, place on your mask.
- Performers will have a 20 minute set. Please do not approach the artists before or after the performance to maintain space.
- Your Guide will give you the location of your next destination and usher groups out one at a time.
- You may remove your mask while traveling and must maintain a minimum of 20 feet separation from others as you bike to your next spot.
- Bathrooms are available at specified locations
- An emergency contact number will be given to you at the event.