Kilby Court + Hurtado will be hosting a coat/clothing drive during this show to help provide for those in need with the winter months approaching. All items will be donated to Salt Lake Community Mutual Aid, an organization that believes in assisting all individuals in need, regardless of ability, race, gender, health, sexuality, etc. Here is a list of requested new or gently used items to bring for donation:
* Coats / Jackets
* Women's Sports Bras
* Sleeping Bags
* Warm Shoes / Winter Boots
KILBY VENUE RULES
* No weapons of any kind.
* No outside food or beverages.
* No alcohol. Kilby Court is a dry, all ages venue.
* No drugs or illicit substances.
* No smoking inside the venue.
* No unauthorized/unlicensed vending, soliciting, handbills, sampling, or giveaways.
* No flash photography.
* No moshing, crowd-surfing, or stage diving.
* No pets allowed.
* No backpacks or large bags. Small purses and fanny packs allowed but subject to search.
* Security reserves the right to search bags, perform pat-down checks, and refuse/revoke entry at their discretion. These reasons include intoxication, disturbing hygiene, engaging in hate speech, belligerent or noncompliant behavior, acts or threats of violence, disturbing other guests, etc.
You have selected ADA tickets.
ADA tickets are reserved for patrons with accessibility needs and their companions.
The venue for this event reserves the right to refuse or revoke entry without refund
should they determine that this ticket was purchased fraudulently.