Mackay ID Eclipse Campout
August 19, 2017
5332 Fish Hatchery Road
Mackay, Idaho 83251
Gem State Entertainment is now selling tickets for the 2017 Great American Eclipse, Mackay Idaho Eclipse Campout. Talked about as one of the better places to view the 2017 Solar Eclipse, this event takes place in the path of totality on a private ranch in the Mackay Valley. Gates open August 17th @ 3:00pm and all attendees will need to vacate The Ranch by August 22nd @ 2:00pm.
- Individual Weekend Ticket: $80 - Full weekend pass with camping for one person and their vehicle.
- Family Weekend Ticket: $250 - Full weekend pass with camping for a family (2 adults + kids 17 and under) and their vehicle.
- Carpool Weekend Ticket: $335 - Full weekend pass with camping for 5 adults or more (properly seatbelted) and their vehicle.
- Locals Weekend Ticket: $70 - Full weekend pass with camping for one person and their vehicle. Must show Custer County identification. This ticket to be sold at gates only, no pre-sale tickets.
- Locals One Day Ticket: $30 - One day pass. No overnight camping with this ticket. This ticket to be sold at gates only, no pre-sale tickets..
TICKET DETAILS: The purchase of an Individual, Family, Carpool or Locals Weekend ticket secures a 30ft x 20ft campsite and eclipse viewing glasses. Any single vehicle larger than 30ft will pay additional costs and be parked in a designated area. There will be NO HOOKUPS for electricity, water and sewer (this is considered DRY camping). Gates will be open all hours, however there will be no driving in the venue (with the exception of getting to your campsite) and no driving thru campsites after 10pm. You will be redirected to day parking until morning. After your campsite is set up there will be an option to park your vehicle in day parking, so you may come and go as you please to explore the surrounding areas. It is beautiful, with mountains close by as well as the Mackay Reservoir. There will also be limited shuttles available if your vehicle needs to stay with your campsite.
Currently you can expect to have on-site; Live Music, Mobile Planetarium, Frisbee Golf, Port O Potties, Food, Vendors, all in a safe Family Friendly environment. Water will be for sale by Proud Source Water for the duration of the event. This is a ‘PACK IT IN::PACK IT OUT’ and ‘NO PETS’ event. Be prepared and ready for all the elements. If you need help, google "prepare for an outdoor camping weekend" and take the advice. The Big Lost River runs through the property and there will be NO LIFEGUARD on duty. Please plan accordingly and enter the river at YOUR OWN RISK. ADA services will be available. If additional needs or considerations need to be known, please call 208.931.1417.
Directions; GPS to Mackay, ID. The entrance of the event is close to mile marker 123 on Highway 93. LOOK FOR SIGNS.
NO PETS. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. NO EXCEPTIONS. NO glass, fires or charcoal grills. NO unauthorized vending. NO motorized vehicles in the venue. Knives and weapons are strictly prohibited. Price is subject to change. This event is rain or shine and there will be no refunds due to clouds or acts of god. Wristbands will be void if tampered with or removed. Ages 17 and under MUST BE ACCOMPANIED by a legal guardian, additional RULES AT GATE. For more information or additional questions, please call 208.931.1417