Fork Fest 2023
Sat, June 17 (11:45am)
1200 N 550 E
American Fork, UT 84003
Online ticket sales for this event have ended.
Fork Fest YEAR 6! Fork Fest is the premiere annual showcase of Utah bands presented by Harrington Center for the Arts and Velour Live Music Gallery. Fork Fest 2023 will bring thousands of patrons to American Fork’s Art Dye Park for two days of music acts with 32 bands across 3 stages–two large concert stages as well as a smaller, acoustic stage. The festival features numerous attractions with food trucks, art installations, a hammock hangout, bounce houses, and a vendor village with booths highlighting local artisans and craftsman. More info at ForkFest.org
2023 will mark the debut of our “Firelight Kickoff” on Friday 6/16 from 5 PM to 10:30 PM (Limited tickets available).
This festival kickoff will take place on our magical Forest Stage and the lineup will include EJ Michels, Little Moon, Book on Tape Worm, Kyle Henderson (of Desert Noises), Stuart Wheeler (of Quiet House) & Stephanie Mabey. Bring your blankets and lawn chairs and enjoy an intimate evening of music before Saturday’s big event!
- 6/16 Firelight Kickoff gate opens at 5:00PM and runs until 10:30PM
- 6/17 Gate opens at 11:45 AM. Festival runs from 12:00 PM to 10:30 PM.
- All state and local health guidelines will be strictly enforced.
- Redeem ticket for an all day, single-user wristband, re-entry allowed.
- Ages 11 & under are FREE, but a FREE child ticket can only be reserved on 24tix.com with an accompanying adult ticket
- No FREE child ticket can be used for access to the Firelight Kickoff or VIP areas.
- Every attendee will need a ticket except infants. (Age 0-2)
- Festival will take place rain or shine.
- No weapons or firearms allowed of any kind.
- No outside food or drink allowed inside the festival area. No coolers.
- No smoking, illegal drug or alcohol usage inside the festival area.
- No pro audio, video, or photo equipment without a press pass.
- Security reserves the right to refuse service at their discretion.
- All sales are final. No refunds.
Harrington Center for the Arts, one of the presenters of Fork Fest: Music & Arts Festival, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a mission to promote a culture of creativity and learning by supporting the arts in education and performance. You can support Fork Fest and other events by making a contribution on our website: https://www.harringtoncenter.org/support/events