For over 25 years No Quarter, an International touring Led Zeppelin tribute band, has been pounding the Hammer of the Gods to Led Zeppelin fans both nationally and internationally. This authentic Live Concert reproduction goes far beyond any group of musicians covering the same tunes you've heard on the radio for over 4 decades. Any musician can learn a song note for note, but to perform as a full Led Zeppelin tribute with all of the subtle nuances and authentic look and sound and mannerisms is comparable to an actor preparing for a character in a film. In this case the characters are members of the Legendary British Supergroup LED ZEPPELIN. No Quarter captures the musical and personal characters of John Bonham, John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page and Robert Plant and brings each individual member to the stage in their absolute prime. Die hard Zeppelin Fans and Rockstars they've shared the stage with have sworn they were watching the real group live. Hence the word being spread that No Quarter is "The Real Deal" when it comes to Led Zeppelin tributes. Even Led Zeppelin's bassist John Paul Jones said after meeting the original Jones for No Quarter, while signing a concert photo of his character, "That's scary". Looking at the likeness of each character, he commented, "As long as you're doing it, means we don't have to." No Quarter has been privileged to share the stage with Legendary Artists such as Peter Frampton, Foreigner, Molly Hatchet, Kansas, Steppenwolf, Nazareth, Tesla, Warrant, Jefferson Starship, Eric Burden and the Animals, Eddie Money, World-renowned Jimi Hendrix tribute musician Randy Hansen and many others. No Quarter is bringing back the magic of a true Led Zeppelin Concert to fans all over the world, and the response has been overwhelming. If you've never seen the real Led Zeppelin in concert, or if you have and want to relive the magic, No Quarter is as close as it gets to capturing the Iconic British Rock Group Live. Their growing ocean of fans will agree.
METRO MUSIC HALL VENUE RULES
* No weapons of any kind.
* No outside beverages.
* No drugs or illicit substances.
* No smoking inside the venue.
* No unauthorized/unlicensed vending, soliciting, handbills, sampling, or giveaways.
* All served beverages must remain inside the venue and back patio area.
* No flash photography.
* No moshing, crowd-surfing, or stage diving.
* No pets allowed.
* No backpacks or large bags. Small purses and fanny packs allowed but subject to search.
* Security reserves the right to search bags, perform pat-down checks, and refuse/revoke entry at their discretion. These reasons include intoxication, disturbing hygiene, engaging in hate speech, belligerent or noncompliant behavior, acts or threats of violence, disturbing other guests, etc.