With three successful stand-up shows under their stylish belts, Buxom & Bawdy now present Oh My Bawd! - a shamelessly self-promotional comedic fantasy of a show featuring only the best and bawdiest Salt Lake City has to offer. With the hysterical Alexys Gee and Jasmine Faye, as well as Jordan Harris and Rachel Rothenberg themselves, Oh My Bawd! is to be a formal affair, so feel free to dress to impress.
PLEASE READ OUR GUIDELINES BELOW
1. Beginning June 1, 2021, some shows at Metro Music Hall will resume to regular capacity & optional mask wearing. This decision has been made with the knowledge that most adults in Utah will have received a vaccine by this date. This is one of those shows.
2. This event is 21+ and is happening INSIDE and is SEATED.
3. Hand sanitizing stations will be still be available. Please ask the staff if you need assistance finding them.
4. Please be respectful of other people's space and differing attitudes during this transition to normalcy. Harassment of any kind towards those who choose to continue wearing a mask (or choose to go without) at public events will not be tolerated.
5. Vaccine passports are not required at our venue. However, for their safety, we do not advise any unvaccinated person to be attending a live music event until they are protected. Information on vaccine efficacy can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/
Thank you for helping keep the live music community alive. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions or concerns.
---Metro Music Hall