"Best Of" SLC Concert Cruise
September 12, 2020
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Online ticket sales for this event have ended.
SLC CONCERT CRUISE
Welcome to "Best Of" SLC Concert Cruise: a safe, outdoor, biking event featuring live music! Please read all of the information below to find event details.
HOW IT WORKS
Throughout downtown SLC, different local musicians will be stationed in several undisclosed locations to perform pop-up style shows for attendees. Concertgoers will be placed in groups of 20 people or less whom they will travel with throughout the evening, and enjoy 20 minute performances at each spot before moving onto their next location.
There is an A Route and a B Route. Each Route has 5 stops with a different band playing at each stop. When purchasing your ticket, you can coordinate which group you would like to join so that friends & family can be together.
Once attending the event, each household group within their group of 20 will be separated by 10 feet from the others while watching the performance, as well as 20 feet apart while traveling, in order to maintain safe distances.
The entire evening covers about 4 miles total on bicycle, 5 stops total, with an average of just under 1 mile per journey. All attendees will be required to sign a safety waiver upon arrival.
The SLC Concert Cruise is 18+ and tickets for this event are $35 and are available now at 24tix.com. Attendees must be 18 or older, or be accompanied by a guardian.
YOUR RECEIPT EMAIL CONTAINS ARRIVAL INFORMATION AND LOCATION OF YOUR FIRST VENUE.
Thanks to our partnership with GREENBike, each ticket also comes with a $1 day passcode to use one of their bicycles for the event!
Safety is our top priority. We are hoping to create a sustainable, summer-long event to help keep our local music community alive! Please direct any future questions to email@example.com.
TICKET SALES END AT 12PM MST ON SATURDAY
- Your arrival & starting location will be sent to via your ticket purchasing email.
- Arrive at your specified location between 5:30pm - 5:45pm. YOU MUST BE ACCOUNTED FOR 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE FIRST PERFORMANCE. The event will begin at 6pm sharp.
- Face masks are required for all attendees during show performances.
- When you arrive at the first location, maintain a 10 ft distance between yourself and other groups.
- Your location guide will show you where to park your bicycle to watch your performance.
- Before you approach your listening site, place on your mask.
- Performers will have a 20 minute set. Please do not approach the artists before or after the performance to maintain space.
- Your Guide will give you the location of your next destination and usher groups out one at a time.
- You may remove your mask while traveling and must maintain a minimum of 20 feet separation from others as you bike to your next spot.
- Bathrooms are available at 1-2 locations of your 5 total stops.
- Pack a water bottle and sunscreen just in case. No beverages or food will be served.
- Although this concert cruise primarily runs on bicycles, any alternative transportation method will work (scooters, skateboards, rollerblades, etc.) with the exception of walking.
- An emergency contact number will be given to you at the event.