June 17, 2023
230 South 500 West Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City, 84101
Saturday, June 17, 2023 - 2:00pm - 7:00pm
SLUG Mag’s Brewstillery celebrates Utah’s breweries and distilleries by offering tastings of local beer and spirits. Featuring local food trucks, local artisans and crafters and local music—this all ages event has something for everyone to enjoy. Purchase a Planned Parenthood commemorative mug to have a part of the proceeds go directly to Planned Parenthood of Utah and help support their goal of delivering vital reproductive health care, sex education, and information to thousands of people statewide. SLUG Mag's Brewstillery is a bi-annual event. It’s a family friendly event with kids 12 and under free.
What: SLUG Mag’s Brewstillery: A Local Beer and Spirits Festival
When: Saturday, June 17, 2023 from 2 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Where: Outside of Artspace City Center (230 S 500 West)
Why: The festival will follow SLUG Magazine’s 16th Annual Beer Issue.
Cost for the event is $25 for pre-sale, $30 day-of. $7 pre-sale, $10 day-of for Non-drinkers and kids 12 & under free. $30 for pre-sale and $35 day-of for the Planned Parenthood commemorative mug.
Each ticket (excluding Non-Drinker) includes 5 drink tokens and a commemorative mug. Additional tokens can be purchased online with your ticket or at the event for $2 each.
Low Point Beer
- 1 Token - 4oz Taster
- 3 Tokens - 12oz Full Pour
High Point Beer
- 2 Tokens - 4oz Taster
- 1 Token - 0.5oz Taster
- 3 Tokens - Specialty Cocktail
- Heber Valley brewing
- UTOG Brewing
- Tsuki Sake
- Grid City Beer Works
- Fisher Brewing
- Mountain West Hard Cider
- Park City Brewing
- Ogden Beer Company
- Salt Flats Brewing
- Prodigy Brewing
- Talisman Brewing
- Strap Tank Brewery
- Clear Water Distillery
- Dented Brick Distillery
- Proverbial Spirits
- Outlaw Distillery
- Proverbial Spirits
- Vintage Spirits Distillery
- Z’s Hot Sauce
- Ogden’s Own Distillery
Important info, please read the following:
No coolers or outside food or drinks allowed. Service dogs permitted. This event will be held rain or shine. Must have valid I.D. for entry.
Prohibited and Restricted Items List:
For everyone’s safety and enjoyment here, all guests and their personal property are subject to inspection prior to admittance into the venue. The following items will not be allowed inside the event.
- Aerosol cans
- Animals of any kind (this does not include service animals)
- Banners or signs of any type or size
- Bicycles (can be ridden to the event, but must be locked up outside)
- Canned goods
- Large size coolers or ice chests
- Blankets larger than 10 x10
- Camping chairs with high backs
- Drones or any other unmanned aircraft systems
- Explosive or incendiary items
- Gas masks or filtered respirators (exception: Oxygen masks that fit over the nose and mouth that are connected to an oxygen tank)
- Glass, thermal, or metal containers
- Laser pointers
- Pepper, Mace, OC, or any other chemical irritant sprays
- Selfie sticks
- Skateboards, inline skates, or Hoverboards (can be ridden to the event, but must be locked up outside)
- Sound amplification equipment
- Throwing toys
- Toys that resemble weapons
- Weapons of any kind. Including but not limited to: guns or rifles regardless of delivery method or projectile, knives or sharp objects two and one half (2 1⁄2) inches in length, hatchets, axes, slingshots, metal knuckles, nunchucks, mace, shovels, or any other instrument that security may determine that could be used to cause personal or property damage.
- Smoking or vaping: The use of tobacco, or vaping equipment is not permitted in the venue accept in designated areas