Guava Tree is a psychedelic fusion band from Logan, Utah. Groovy pockets and cosmic textures from all genres, the band has a solid rhythm section consisting of a drummer, percussionist, and a six string bass player to back up the frontman's sun-baked jazzy guitar style and raspy voice. The band's mission is to raise the vibration of everyone who hears them. Come feel the love and the freedom seeing these boys LIVE.
KILBY VENUE RULES
* No weapons of any kind.
* No outside food or beverages.
* No alcohol. Kilby Court is a dry, all ages venue.
* No drugs or illicit substances.
* No smoking inside the venue.
* No unauthorized/unlicensed vending, soliciting, handbills, sampling, or giveaways.
* No flash photography.
* No moshing, crowd-surfing, or stage diving.
* No pets allowed. Service animals must have identification.
* No backpacks or large bags. Small purses and fanny packs allowed but subject to search.
* Security reserves the right to search bags, perform pat-down checks, and refuse/revoke entry at their discretion. These reasons include intoxication, disturbing hygiene, engaging in hate speech, belligerent or noncompliant behavior, acts or threats of violence, disturbing other guests, etc.