Originally from West Virginia, Rett Madison is a singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist based in Los Angeles, CA. She has been featured in publications like Billboard, American Songwriter, and Rolling Stone, where her music was described as "simultaneously brazen and vulnerable," giving her a place "in the new school of acclaim-worthy troubadours." She has sung backing vocals for artists such as Lorde and Kate Nash and served as opener for artists such as Sheryl Crow, Elle King, Melissa Etheridge, Five for Fighting, Shawn Colvin, JP Saxe, Theo Katzman, Augustana, Scary Pockets, and more.
Releasing a handful of singles ahead of her September 2021 debut album, Pin-Up Daddy, she’s worked with some of the most talented players today, including Theo Katzman (who also produced Pin-Up Daddy), Brian Jones, Lee Pardini, and Joe Dart. She followed up her debut album release with the single “Jacqueline” debuting the direction for her next record.
KILBY VENUE RULES
* No weapons of any kind.
* No outside food or beverages.
* No alcohol. Kilby Court is a dry, all ages venue.
* No drugs or illicit substances.
* No smoking inside the venue.
* No unauthorized/unlicensed vending, soliciting, handbills, sampling, or giveaways.
* No flash photography.
* No moshing, crowd-surfing, or stage diving.
* No pets allowed. Service animals must have identification.
* No backpacks or large bags. Small purses and fanny packs allowed but subject to search.
* Security reserves the right to search bags, perform pat-down checks, and refuse/revoke entry at their discretion. These reasons include intoxication, disturbing hygiene, engaging in hate speech, belligerent or noncompliant behavior, acts or threats of violence, disturbing other guests, etc.