DJ Snoopadelic AKA SNOOP DOGG
A limited number of $25 Mini Season Ticket packages will be available for purchase at the gate beginning at 5pm.
Season Ticket Holder Gates: 5:30 p.m.
General Admission Gates: 6:00 p.m.
Music begins at 6:00 p.m.
ALL CONCERTS ARE HELD RAIN OR SHINE.
PERFORMERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
The Salt Lake City Arts Council’s mission is to promote, present, and support artists, arts organizations, and arts activities in order to further the development of the arts community and to benefit the public by expanding awareness, access, and participation.
To provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all, please keep the following concert rules in mind. Check twilightconcerts.com for updated info. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Everyone entering venue must have a ticket or pay at the gate
- For their well-being, we discourage infants and babes-in-arms
- No re-entry
- No weapons or rearms
- No backpacks or large purses
- No pets allowed – service animals only
- No coolers
- No smoking – except in designated smoking area
- No outside food
- No outside alcohol or liquids of any kind
- No glass containers
- Due to artist requests, no professional audio, video or photo equipment
- No umbrellas
- No skateboards in the venue
- No blankets/chairs – standing room only
- Security reserves right to refuse entry to anyone at their discretion
- No refunds
SECURITY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT PAT DOWN SEARCHES AT THEIR DISCRETION.