Unfortunately, following a severe leg break Michigander is unable to play his upcoming show due to travel and performance advisories from his doctors during his time of recovery. The event has been rescheduled for April 7, 2023.
Your original ticket will be honored at the rescheduled date.
If you cannot attend the rescheduled event, please email email@example.com. Refund requests will be accepted through November 5, 2022.
This show has no covid requirements. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
DREAMS MATERIALIZE AND MANIFEST IN THE MOST UNEXPECTED AND UNASSUMING OF PLACES. THIS ONE CAME TRUE IN MICHIGAN. WRITING, RECORDING, AND PERFORMING UNDER THE NAME MICHIGANDER, JASON SINGER SAW BEYOND HIS HUMBLE BEGINNINGS IN THE TOWN OF MIDLAND, MI. SO, HE PICKED UP A GUITAR, PERFORMED COUNTLESS MARATHON COVER SETS IN LOCAL DIVES AND WATERING HOLES, MOVED TO KALAMAZOO, AND LAUNCHED HIS CAREER IN 2014. THE SINGER, PRODUCER, AND GUITARIST ACHIEVED THE KIND OF VIRAL SUCCESS THAT REACHES OTHER SMALL TOWNS WITH HIS DEBUT SINGLE "NINETIES" BEFORE UNVEILING A PAIR OF FAN-FAVORITE EPS -- 'MIDLAND' AND 'WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE' . AS THE LATTER'S STANDOUT "MISERY" ECLIPSED 3 MILLION SPOTIFY STREAMS, HE EVEN GOT TO HEAR HIMSELF ON THE RADIO. ALONG THE WAY, HE PERFORMED ALONGSIDE MT JOY, HIPPO CAMPUS, AND SILVERSUN PICKUPS AND JOINED FESTIVALS WITH THE NATIONAL, FOSTER THE PEOPLE, MOON TAXI, AND ALT-J. BY 2020, HE HAD GATHERED 18 MILLION STREAMS AND RECEIVED PRAISE FROM AMERICAN SONGWRITER, NPR, PASTE, AND MANY MORE.
KILBY VENUE RULES
* No weapons of any kind.
* No outside food or beverages.
* No alcohol. Kilby Court is a dry, all ages venue.
* No drugs or illicit substances.
* No smoking inside the venue.
* No unauthorized/unlicensed vending, soliciting, handbills, sampling, or giveaways.
* No flash photography.
* No moshing, crowd-surfing, or stage diving.
* No pets allowed. Service animals must have identification.
* No backpacks or large bags. Small purses and fanny packs allowed but subject to search.
* Security reserves the right to search bags, perform pat-down checks, and refuse/revoke entry at their discretion. These reasons include intoxication, disturbing hygiene, engaging in hate speech, belligerent or noncompliant behavior, acts or threats of violence, disturbing other guests, etc.