Like its namesake ski run, High Nowhere celebrates both the high lonesome and the rock n' roll. For over five years, the six-piece band, based in the Avenues, Salt Lake, has sung original stories of down-on-their-luck characters wandering the soundscape of Americana, playing to audiences at fairs, bars, house parties, front yards, pop-ups, and beer gardens.
The Principals are four individuals with a strong sense of ethics but a poor sense of spelling. In no way are any of them involved in the so-called ‘educational’ establishment. They are principal rockers, playing the nostalgic rock tunes of their hazy high school and college days from the late 90s and early 00s.
URBAN LOUNGE VENUE RULES
* No weapons of any kind.
* No outside beverages.
* No drugs or illicit substances.
* No smoking inside the venue.
* No unauthorized/unlicensed vending, soliciting, handbills, sampling, or giveaways.
* All served beverages must remain inside the venue and back patio area.
* No flash photography.
* No moshing, crowd-surfing, or stage diving.
* No pets allowed. Service animals must have identification.
* No backpacks or large bags. Small purses and fanny packs allowed but subject to search.
* Security reserves the right to search bags, perform pat-down checks, and refuse/revoke entry at their discretion. These reasons include intoxication, disturbing hygiene, engaging in hate speech, belligerent or noncompliant behavior, acts or threats of violence, disturbing other guests, etc.