The Swedish cinematic rock outfit, also known as SMASH, have since the release of their third album ‘Rise And Shine’ established a unique brand. Being part of the force surrounding the group since the beginning, their mystical leader and Superhero drummer ‘APOC’ first appeared in the booklet of the debut album ‘Unbreakable’, but came to life during the release of ‘Rise and Shine’.
Recognized not only for their futuristic and apocalyptic image, but also for their creation of a cinematic mini series ‘ARCADIA WORLD’, playing out inside a parallel virtual reality.
This combined with their arena ambitious choruses and mystical live performances is what embodies Smash Into Pieces.As one reviewer described their most recent London show:
“Experiencing SMASH live is just like being caught up in the middle of a digital cybertronic circus, listening to the whole crowd singing along just as if they’d been hypnotized”.
Passing half a billion combined streams & views in 2022 and adding the Worlds Collide Tour with Evanescence and Within Temptation to the résumé haven't directly hurt the bands reputation. 2023 is already looking very promising for the group who are confirmed for the Swedish Eurovision in February, quickly followed by an extensive European tour with Starset in February/March. On top of that the band plan to revisit North America already before the summer, announcing their first ever North American Headline Tour in April/May. As if that wasn’t enough, there are rumours of a potential third Arcadia season launch..
URBAN LOUNGE VENUE RULES
* No weapons of any kind.
* No outside beverages.
* No drugs or illicit substances.
* No smoking inside the venue.
* No unauthorized/unlicensed vending, soliciting, handbills, sampling, or giveaways.
* All served beverages must remain inside the venue and back patio area.
* No flash photography.
* No moshing, crowd-surfing, or stage diving.
* No pets allowed. Service animals must have identification.
* No backpacks or large bags. Small purses and fanny packs allowed but subject to search.
* Security reserves the right to search bags, perform pat-down checks, and refuse/revoke entry at their discretion. These reasons include intoxication, disturbing hygiene, engaging in hate speech, belligerent or noncompliant behavior, acts or threats of violence, disturbing other guests, etc.