July 10, 2021
230 South 500 West Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City, 84101
Online ticket sales for this event have ended.
Saturday, July 10 - 2:00pm - 7:00pm
SLUG Mag’s Brewstillery celebrates Utah’s breweries and distilleries by offering tastings of local beer and spirits. Featuring local food trucks, local artisans and crafters, a Gaming Area sponsored by Social Axe Throwing and local music—this all ages event has something for everyone to enjoy. SLUG Mag's Brewstillery, is now a bi-annual event event happening each Spring and Fall. Kids 12 and under free.
What: SLUG Mag’s Brewstillery: A Local Beer and Spirits Festival
When: Saturday, July 10, 2021 from 2 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Where: The parking lot of Artspace City Center (230 S 500 West)
Why: The festival will coincide with and celebrate SLUG Magazine’s 14th Annual Beer Issue.
Cost for the event is $20 for pre-sale, $25 day-of and $5 for non-drinkers.
Each ticket (excluding Non-Drinker) includes 5 drink tokens and a commemorative Mug. Additional tokens can be purchased online with your ticket or at the event for $2.00 each.
Low Point Beer
- 1 Token - 4oz Taster
- 3 Tokens - 12oz Full Pour
High Point Beer
- 2 Tokens - 4 oz Taster
- 1 Token - 0.5oz Taster
- 3 Tokens - Specialty Cocktail
- Bewilder Brewing
- Epic Brewing Co.
- Heber Valley Brewing Co.
- Hopkins Brewing Co.
- Hoppers Grill & Brewing Co.
- Level Crossing Brewing Co.
- Livli Hard Seltzer
- Moab Brewery
- Mountain West Hard Cider
- Proper Brewing Company
- Red Rock Brewing Company
- RoHa Brewing Project
- Roosters Brewing Co.
- SaltFire Brewing
- Salt Flats Brewing
- Shades Brewing
- Strap Tank Brewery
- Squatters Brewery
- Talisman Brewing
- Templin Family Brewing
- Toasted Barrel Brewing
- UTOG Brewing Co.
- Wasatch Brewery
- Beehive Distilling
- Clear Water Distilling Co.
- Dented Brick Distillery
- Hammer Spring Distillers
- Han’s Kombucha
- Holystone Distilling
- Ogden’s Own Distillery
- Ogden’s Own Distillery (2nd booth)
- Outlaw Distillery
- Salt City Vodka
- Salt Flats Spirits
- Simplicity Cocktails
- Sugar House Distillery
- Tsuki Saké
- Waterpocket Distillery
- Z’s Hot Sauce
Important info, please read the following:
No coolers or outside food or drinks allowed. Service dogs permitted. This event will be held rain or shine. Must have valid I.D. for entry.
Prohibited and Restricted Items List:
For everyone’s safety and enjoyment here, all guests and their personal property are subject to inspection prior to admittance into the venue. The following items will not be allowed inside the event.
- Aerosol cans
- Animals of any kind (this does not include service animals)
- Banners or signs of any type or size
- Bicycles (can be ridden to the event, but must be locked up outside)
- Canned goods
- Large size coolers or ice chests
- Blankets larger than 10 x10
- Camping chairs with high backs
- Drones or any other unmanned aircraft systems
- Explosive or incendiary items
- Gas masks or filtered respirators
- Exception: Oxygen masks that fit over the nose and mouth that are connected to an oxygen tank
- Glass, thermal, or metal containers
- Laser pointers
- Pepper, Mace, OC, or any other chemical irritant sprays
- Selfie sticks
- Skateboards, inline skates, or Hoverboards (can be ridden to the event, but must be locked up outside)
- Sound amplification equipment
- Throwing toys
- Toys that resemble weapons
- Weapons of any kind. Including but not limited to: guns or rifles regardless of delivery method or projectile, knives or sharp objects two and one half (2 1⁄2) inches in length, hatchets, axes, slingshots, metal knuckles, nunchucks, mace, shovels, or any other instrument that security may determine that could be used to cause personal or property damage.
- Smoking or vaping: The use of tobacco, or vaping equipment is not permitted in the venue accept in designated areas