“America’s Funnyman” Neil Hamburger has worked every imaginable stage, from
New York’s Madison Square Garden, to a show in pitch black darkness at the Edinburgh Fringe Fest. He has performed countless American, Australian, British, Irish, and Canadian tours, as well as in Norway, New Zealand, and the Bahamas, alongside acts ranging from Faith No More to Robin Williams. His TV credits include Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Tom Green Live, and Jimmy Kimmel Live. His Live At Third Man album was produced by Jack White in Nashville; an earlier Hamburger effort was included in SPIN’s “40 Greatest Comedy Albums Of All Time.” The feature movie Entertainment, a dramatic look at Hamburger on- and off-stage co-starring John C. Reilly, Tye Sheridan, and Michael Cera, premiered at the Sundance and Locarno Film Festivals, and was released in 2015 to rave reviews. His recent Drag City album of lavishly-produced song, Still Dwelling, featured a memorable trio version of Jesus Christ Superstar's "Everything's Alright" with Neil singing alongside Mike Patton and Jack Black.
URBAN LOUNGE VENUE RULES
* No weapons of any kind.
* No outside beverages.
* No drugs or illicit substances.
* No smoking inside the venue.
* No unauthorized/unlicensed vending, soliciting, handbills, sampling, or giveaways.
* All served beverages must remain inside the venue and back patio area.
* No flash photography.
* No moshing, crowd-surfing, or stage diving.
* No pets allowed.
* No backpacks or large bags. Small purses and fanny packs allowed but subject to search.
* Security reserves the right to search bags, perform pat-down checks, and refuse/revoke entry at their discretion. These reasons include intoxication, disturbing hygiene, engaging in hate speech, belligerent or noncompliant behavior, acts or threats of violence, disturbing other guests, etc.