* No alcohol. Kilby Court is a dry, all ages venue.
* No drugs or illicit substances.
* No smoking inside the venue.
* No unauthorized/unlicensed vending, soliciting, handbills, sampling, or giveaways.
* No flash photography.
* No moshing, crowd-surfing, or stage diving.
* No pets allowed.
* No backpacks or large bags. Small purses and fanny packs allowed but subject to search.
* Security reserves the right to search bags, perform pat-down checks, and refuse/revoke entry at their discretion. These reasons include intoxication, disturbing hygiene, engaging in hate speech, belligerent or noncompliant behavior, acts or threats of violence, disturbing other guests, etc.
Three hard-hitting names in the Alt Rock/Indie scene out of Utah are joining forces to blow the roof off of Kilby Court on Friday, December 15th. These three bands will blend a perfect mix of Indie Pop, Indie Rock, and Indie Funk.
The Alpines are a Salt Lake City, Utah based music partnership between Bri McCall and Danny Patiño. Blending influences of Americana, psychedelic, dance, folk, synth, and indie, this duo’s first album, “Heading North” tells the story of four weary travelers finding a new home in a post apocalyptic backdrop.
The Narcs are four childhood friends from Salt Lake City, Utah, whose style can be described as a spicy mix of funk, stripped-down alternative rock, indie rock coolness, and a precum of psychedelia. Their two hot new singles “Pores” and “Out of Bounds” can be found on all streaming services as of 11/01/23.
You have selected ADA tickets.
ADA tickets are reserved for patrons with accessibility needs and their companions.
The venue for this event reserves the right to refuse or revoke entry without refund
should they determine that this ticket was purchased fraudulently.