Welcome to SLC Concert Cruise: a safe, outdoor, biking event featuring live music! Please read all of the information below to find event details.
HOW IT WORKS
Throughout downtown SLC, different local musicians will be stationed in several undisclosed locations to perform pop-up style shows for attendees. Concertgoers will be placed in limited capacity groups whom they will travel with throughout the evening, and enjoy 20 minute performances at each spot before moving onto their next location.
The SLC Concert Cruise Route has 5 stops with a different band playing at each stop. When purchasing your ticket, you can coordinate which group you would like to join so that friends & family can be together.
Artists for this summer's SLC Concert Cruise include Major Tom & The Moonboys as David Bowie, Lord Vox as The Beatles, First Daze as Rolling Stones, The Sparrows as Tom Petty, and Jon Y Johnny as Nirvana (Unplugged).
Plus, all SLC Concert Cruisers can attend the after-party BEACH PARTY at Urban Lounge following the cruise for free with their ticket! More info here: https://www.24tix.com/event/601050391/beach-party
The entire evening covers about 4 miles total on bicycle, 5 stops total, with an average of just under 1 mile per journey. All attendees will be required to sign a safety waiver upon arrival.
The SLC Concert Cruise is 18+ and can allow for cruisers under 18 as long as they are accompanied by a guardian to sign the waiver on their behalf. Tickets are $20 and are available now at 24tix.com.
YOUR RECEIPT EMAIL CONTAINS ARRIVAL INFORMATION AND LOCATION OF YOUR FIRST VENUE.
TICKET SALES END AT 3PM MST ON SATURDAY
1. Your arrival & starting location will be sent to via your ticket purchasing email.
2. Arrive at your specified location between 5:30pm - 5:45pm. YOU MUST BE ACCOUNTED FOR 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE FIRST PERFORMANCE. The event will begin at 6pm sharp.
3. Your location guide will show you where to park your bicycle to watch your performance.
4. Once the performance is over, your Location Guide will give you the address of your next destination and usher groups out one at a time.
5. Bathrooms are available at 1-2 locations of your 5 total stops.
6. Pack a water bottle and sunscreen just in case. Beverages will be offered at 1 of the 5 stops. Food will not be available.
7. Although this concert cruise primarily runs on bicycles, any alternative transportation method will work (scooters, skateboards, rollerblades, etc.) with the exception of walking.
8. There are no covid or mask requirements for this show.
Please direct any future questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.