Localized is a monthly showcase of local music founded by SLUG Magazine in 2001 as a way to spotlight local artists and musicians. Localized genres vary from metal to bluegrass to hip-hop and everything in between, even featuring comedy and drag performances. Sponsored by Riso-Geist, the event typically takes place on the third Thursday of each month at Kilby Court. Read SLUG Mag's interviews with past and present Localized performers here: www.slugmag.com/category/music/interviews/localized
KILBY VENUE RULES
* No weapons of any kind.
* No outside food or beverages.
* No alcohol. Kilby Court is a dry, all ages venue.
* No drugs or illicit substances.
* No smoking inside the venue.
* No unauthorized/unlicensed vending, soliciting, handbills, sampling, or giveaways.
* No flash photography.
* No moshing, crowd-surfing, or stage diving.
* No pets allowed.
* No backpacks or large bags. Small purses and fanny packs allowed but subject to search.
* Security reserves the right to search bags, perform pat-down checks, and refuse/revoke entry at their discretion. These reasons include intoxication, disturbing hygiene, engaging in hate speech, belligerent or noncompliant behavior, acts or threats of violence, disturbing other guests, etc.