Canaan Cox is the definition of a triple threat - artist, actor and dancer. His music is a fusion of contemporary country, pop and a hint of rhythm and blues, which is no surprise as he grew up in a musical household. Originally from North Carolina, his father blasted Conway Twitty records while his mother toured the southeast with her band, and his seven sisters ensured he had a healthy dose of pop music. Cox went on to earn his BFA in Musical Theatre from Catawba College which allows him a unique musical perspective that influences everything he does today, from writing original music to his performance during live shows. Cox moved to Nashville in the fall of 2016, and began playing the downtown bars on
Broadway. During a chance encounter in 2021, Cox met radio and television personality Bobby Bones, who loved his hustle and invited Cox to appear on his show, reaching over 9.2 million listeners. His last single “As You
Leave” (January 2022) received critical acclaim with marquee playlisting on
Spotify including New Boots, Wild Country, Breakout Country, Next from Nashville, Apple’s New in Country, and was highlighted in Amazon’s Breakthrough Country playlist. Following the outpouring of support he received on the Bobby Bones Show, his song was spotlighted on the Country Top 30. This momentum led Cox to a phenomenal year of streaming, seeing incredible 10x growth in 2022. His latest project “End Up In A Song” highlights his craft as a songwriter and sounds that blends his unique styles of music. In addition, Cox is
preparing for his domestic / international “Lost and Found” Tour Spring of 2024. There is much to come from this multi-talented artist that is paving his own way in the music industry.
KILBY VENUE RULES
* No weapons of any kind.
* No outside food or beverages.
* No alcohol. Kilby Court is a dry, all ages venue.
* No drugs or illicit substances.
* No smoking inside the venue.
* No unauthorized/unlicensed vending, soliciting, handbills, sampling, or giveaways.
* No flash photography.
* No moshing, crowd-surfing, or stage diving.
* No pets allowed.
* No backpacks or large bags. Small purses and fanny packs allowed but subject to search.
* Security reserves the right to search bags, perform pat-down checks, and refuse/revoke entry at their discretion. These reasons include intoxication, disturbing hygiene, engaging in hate speech, belligerent or noncompliant behavior, acts or threats of violence, disturbing other guests, etc.
You have selected ADA tickets.
ADA tickets are reserved for patrons with accessibility needs and their companions.
The venue for this event reserves the right to refuse or revoke entry without refund
should they determine that this ticket was purchased fraudulently.