Mustard Slim is a group from the northern mountains of Utah that brings fuzz and earth- shattering ruckus to every crowd. Working with professionals like Joe Carra - who has worked on albums by Pond, GUM, King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Mustard Slim charms audiences with their recorded EP, and a new album on the way, but also brings hilarity and radiant energy through their live performance too…. Electric fervor & dank power that will make you park your car in reverse. Something sweet yet rotten. Playing sold out stages at Kilby Court, to dive bars in Ogden and other secret spaces, Mustard Slim lusts for the hearts and ears of those who will have them. No take-backs.
URBAN LOUNGE VENUE RULES
* No weapons of any kind.
* No outside beverages.
* No drugs or illicit substances.
* No smoking inside the venue.
* No unauthorized/unlicensed vending, soliciting, handbills, sampling, or giveaways.
* All served beverages must remain inside the venue and back patio area.
* No flash photography.
* No moshing, crowd-surfing, or stage diving.
* No pets allowed.
* No backpacks or large bags. Small purses and fanny packs allowed but subject to search.
* Security reserves the right to search bags, perform pat-down checks, and refuse/revoke entry at their discretion. These reasons include intoxication, disturbing hygiene, engaging in hate speech, belligerent or noncompliant behavior, acts or threats of violence, disturbing other guests, etc.
You have selected ADA tickets.
ADA tickets are reserved for patrons with accessibility needs and their companions.
The venue for this event reserves the right to refuse or revoke entry without refund
should they determine that this ticket was purchased fraudulently.