Canadian band Dizzy was first formed by frontperson Katie Munshaw and drummer Charlie Spencer after the pair met in high school. Deciding to take time off from school to pursue music, the pair was eventually joined by Spencer’s brothers Alex (guitarist) and Max (bassist). They made waves with their debut album Baby Teeth (2018), winning the JUNO Award for the 2019 Alternative Album of the Year. Building upon the success of their debut, Dizzy released their sophomore album The Sun and Her Scorch (2020). The album was once again nominated at the JUNOs for Alternative Album of the Year and charted on Billboard at #3 Alternative album (CDN) and #10 Alternative New Artist Albums (USA). In 2021, the band shared their EP Separate Places which included features from the likes of Luna Li, Kevin Garrett, and Flyte. 2023 will see them release their new self-titled record, recorded in Los Angeles and Toronto with pop producer David Pramik (chloe moriondo, Selena Gomez).
KILBY VENUE RULES
* No weapons of any kind.
* No outside food or beverages.
* No alcohol. Kilby Court is a dry, all ages venue.
* No drugs or illicit substances.
* No smoking inside the venue.
* No unauthorized/unlicensed vending, soliciting, handbills, sampling, or giveaways.
* No flash photography.
* No moshing, crowd-surfing, or stage diving.
* No pets allowed.
* No backpacks or large bags. Small purses and fanny packs allowed but subject to search.
* Security reserves the right to search bags, perform pat-down checks, and refuse/revoke entry at their discretion. These reasons include intoxication, disturbing hygiene, engaging in hate speech, belligerent or noncompliant behavior, acts or threats of violence, disturbing other guests, etc.