Hailing from Salt Lake City Utah, Blue Rain Boots has become a main stay in the local scene, as well as across the US with their touring schedule. The bands evolution from indie pop, to jazz emo, and to even country, has taken fans on a musical journey through the years, all while selling out their frequent hometown shows to adoring fans who can't wait to hear what's in store for them next. Blue Rain Boots is a little bit of everything for everyone and creates the arms opening inviting environment that fans need to feel safe for a night at a venue with Simon Griffen, Simon Palo, Jackson Price, and Carter Sears.
KILBY VENUE RULES
* No weapons of any kind.
* No outside food or beverages.
* No alcohol. Kilby Court is a dry, all ages venue.
* No drugs or illicit substances.
* No smoking inside the venue.
* No unauthorized/unlicensed vending, soliciting, handbills, sampling, or giveaways.
* No flash photography.
* No moshing, crowd-surfing, or stage diving.
* No pets allowed.
* No backpacks or large bags. Small purses and fanny packs allowed but subject to search.
* Security reserves the right to search bags, perform pat-down checks, and refuse/revoke entry at their discretion. These reasons include intoxication, disturbing hygiene, engaging in hate speech, belligerent or noncompliant behavior, acts or threats of violence, disturbing other guests, etc.