Your Neighbors is headed by an insecure, low rent, drunken has-been with high expectations and a damning sense of self-awareness. He hires world-class producers and extremely talented musicians to make up for his lack of instrumental prowess and shallow lyrics. From Dad-Rock to Hip-Hop, he is finding a foothold in the music world by throwing anything and everything at the wall and hoping something will stick. Come watch this attention-starved wannabe play through his eclectic and nonsensical catalog with his group of grossly underpaid cohorts. Good or bad, it'll definitely be worth attending.
KILBY VENUE RULES
* No weapons of any kind.
* No outside food or beverages.
* No alcohol. Kilby Court is a dry, all ages venue.
* No drugs or illicit substances.
* No smoking inside the venue.
* No unauthorized/unlicensed vending, soliciting, handbills, sampling, or giveaways.
* No flash photography.
* No moshing, crowd-surfing, or stage diving.
* No pets allowed.
* No backpacks or large bags. Small purses and fanny packs allowed but subject to search.
* Security reserves the right to search bags, perform pat-down checks, and refuse/revoke entry at their discretion. These reasons include intoxication, disturbing hygiene, engaging in hate speech, belligerent or noncompliant behavior, acts or threats of violence, disturbing other guests, etc.
You have selected ADA tickets.
ADA tickets are reserved for patrons with accessibility needs and their companions.
The venue for this event reserves the right to refuse or revoke entry without refund
should they determine that this ticket was purchased fraudulently.