Acacia Ridge toes the line between the aggressive rock of the 2000s and the head-splitting metal of the 2010s. The band's combination of sailing vocals, biting riffs, and pummeling drums creates a cocktail of sound that would leave any hard music enthusiast intoxicated. In just over three years, the group has amassed over three million streams, setting the stage for bigger, better, and badder grooves moving forward. Acacia Ridge represents the step between mainstream rock and underground metal that so many listeners have been craving.
METRO MUSIC HALL VENUE RULES
* No weapons of any kind.
* No outside beverages.
* No drugs or illicit substances.
* No smoking inside the venue.
* No unauthorized/unlicensed vending, soliciting, handbills, sampling, or giveaways.
* All served beverages must remain inside the venue and back patio area.
* No flash photography.
* No moshing, crowd-surfing, or stage diving.
* No pets allowed. Service animals must have identification.
* No backpacks or large bags. Small purses and fanny packs allowed but subject to search.
* Security reserves the right to search bags, perform pat-down checks, and refuse/revoke entry at their discretion. These reasons include intoxication, disturbing hygiene, engaging in hate speech, belligerent or noncompliant behavior, acts or threats of violence, disturbing other guests, etc.