SLUG Magazine's Localized is a monthly showcase spotlighting local musicians from a variety of genres, sponsored by Riso-Geist. This month, catch the swirling electronica of co-headliners Cassette Drift and the avant-goth danceability of Body Horror. SLUG's September Localized showcase will present some of the most lively and dynamic post-punk Salt Lake City has to offer. To set the stage, solo, synth-pop artist maximradar will open. See all three acts for $5 at Kilby Court on Thursday, September 21 (doors open at 7 p.m., music at 8 p.m.).
KILBY VENUE RULES
* No weapons of any kind.
* No outside food or beverages.
* No alcohol. Kilby Court is a dry, all ages venue.
* No drugs or illicit substances.
* No smoking inside the venue.
* No unauthorized/unlicensed vending, soliciting, handbills, sampling, or giveaways.
* No flash photography.
* No moshing, crowd-surfing, or stage diving.
* No pets allowed.
* No backpacks or large bags. Small purses and fanny packs allowed but subject to search.
* Security reserves the right to search bags, perform pat-down checks, and refuse/revoke entry at their discretion. These reasons include intoxication, disturbing hygiene, engaging in hate speech, belligerent or noncompliant behavior, acts or threats of violence, disturbing other guests, etc.
You have selected ADA tickets.
ADA tickets are reserved for patrons with accessibility needs and their companions.
The venue for this event reserves the right to refuse or revoke entry without refund
should they determine that this ticket was purchased fraudulently.