Join Salt Lake City punk rock stalwarts Racist Kramer for the 12th annual Friendsmas Eve at Urban Lounge on December 15. Restroyer, Fail to Follow and Damn Dirty Vultures will be on hand as well to cover all of your favorite punk tunes, ring in some holiday cheer and raise money for the Utah Domestic Violence Coalition. As always, entry is free so drop that extra cash into the charity bucket and you could win a trip for two to Puerto Vallarta!
URBAN LOUNGE VENUE RULES
* No weapons of any kind.
* No outside beverages.
* No drugs or illicit substances.
* No smoking inside the venue.
* No unauthorized/unlicensed vending, soliciting, handbills, sampling, or giveaways.
* All served beverages must remain inside the venue and back patio area.
* No flash photography.
* No moshing, crowd-surfing, or stage diving.
* No pets allowed.
* No backpacks or large bags. Small purses and fanny packs allowed but subject to search.
* Security reserves the right to search bags, perform pat-down checks, and refuse/revoke entry at their discretion. These reasons include intoxication, disturbing hygiene, engaging in hate speech, belligerent or noncompliant behavior, acts or threats of violence, disturbing other guests, etc.
You have selected ADA tickets.
ADA tickets are reserved for patrons with accessibility needs and their companions.
The venue for this event reserves the right to refuse or revoke entry without refund
should they determine that this ticket was purchased fraudulently.