“Show love to everyone you meet, because you don’t know what they’re going through or where they’ve come from.” This is the guiding principle for TALK’s life. The singer-songwriter is a mass of positive energy, colour and enthusiasm, bringing a smile to the face of everyone he connects with. TALK is eccentric, flashy and colourful, and he’s crafted a sound equally unique. He launched himself on a rocket with his debut single “Run Away to Mars”. Originally written at 3am on a lonely night, the song has connected with listeners all over the world: earning 150+ million of streams, rising to #1 on the Spotify Global Viral 50, and reaching multi-platinum certification around the world, including in Canada, Sweden, Norway and more. TALK has earned praise from Rolling Stone, American Songwriter, and People, performed on the Late Late Show with James Corden, and interviewed with legendary broadcaster George Stromboulopoulos on Apple Music radio. His music has been licensed several times, including twice in Grey’s Anatomy, in Sony Playstation’s MLB The Show 2023, and Fortnite radio, and he
recently created an original theme song for CBS’ new show Tracker. He's shared stages with superstars including Imagine Dragons, Luke Combs, Shania Twain and The Lumineers, and in summer 2023 he supported Young The Giant and Milky Chance on 26 shows around the United States. This fall he headlines his first run of 10 countries across the United Kingdom and Europe, and is preparing to headline in North America 2024. Now, TALK is preparing to release his debut album Lord of the Flies & Birds & Bees. Executively produced by hitmaker Justin Tranter, the record will showcase his diverse talents, ranging from emotional ballads to massive stadium anthems full of love and passion.
KILBY VENUE RULES
* No weapons of any kind.
* No outside food or beverages.
* No alcohol. Kilby Court is a dry, all ages venue.
* No drugs or illicit substances.
* No smoking inside the venue.
* No unauthorized/unlicensed vending, soliciting, handbills, sampling, or giveaways.
* No flash photography.
* No moshing, crowd-surfing, or stage diving.
* No pets allowed.
* No backpacks or large bags. Small purses and fanny packs allowed but subject to search.
* Security reserves the right to search bags, perform pat-down checks, and refuse/revoke entry at their discretion. These reasons include intoxication, disturbing hygiene, engaging in hate speech, belligerent or noncompliant behavior, acts or threats of violence, disturbing other guests, etc.
You have selected ADA tickets.
ADA tickets are reserved for patrons with accessibility needs and their companions.
The venue for this event reserves the right to refuse or revoke entry without refund
should they determine that this ticket was purchased fraudulently.