Brooklyn-based synth auteurs Nation of Language first arrived to most in 2020 as one of the most heralded new acts of recent memory, having only released a handful of singles but already earning high-praise from the likes of NME, FADER, Stereogum, Pitchfork, etc.. Inspired by the early new-wave and punk movements, the band quickly earned a reputation for delivering frenzied nights of unconventional bliss to rapt audiences, and established themselves as bright young stars emerging from a crowded NYC landscape prior to their release of one of the most critically acclaimed debut albums of the year -- Introduction, Presence. The band's ability to blend the upbeat with a healthy dose of sardonic melancholy made it a staple on year-end 'Best of' lists, led PASTE magazine to dub the album 'The most exciting synth-pop debut in years' , and landed the band major radio play from the BBC, KCRW, KEXP, SiriusXM and countless others.
Their 2021 follow up, A Way Forward then saw the band pushing even further into analog electronic landscapes while channeling a ferocious energy on singles like 'Across that Fine Line' & 'This Fractured Mind.' With NME now dubbing their sophomore album 'A true modern-day classic' and Rough Trade tabbing it as one of its Top Albums of the year, the band has gone on to headline a string of packed shows both domestically and Internationally in '22 and well into 2023.
URBAN LOUNGE VENUE RULES
* No weapons of any kind.
* No outside beverages.
* No drugs or illicit substances.
* No smoking inside the venue.
* No unauthorized/unlicensed vending, soliciting, handbills, sampling, or giveaways.
* All served beverages must remain inside the venue and back patio area.
* No flash photography.
* No moshing, crowd-surfing, or stage diving.
* No pets allowed. Service animals must have identification.
* No backpacks or large bags. Small purses and fanny packs allowed but subject to search.
* Security reserves the right to search bags, perform pat-down checks, and refuse/revoke entry at their discretion. These reasons include intoxication, disturbing hygiene, engaging in hate speech, belligerent or noncompliant behavior, acts or threats of violence, disturbing other guests, etc.
You have selected ADA tickets.
ADA tickets are reserved for patrons with accessibility needs and their companions.
The venue for this event reserves the right to refuse or revoke entry without refund
should they determine that this ticket was purchased fraudulently.