Kilby Block Party 4
May 12, 13, 14, 2023
Gates open at noon daily
155 North 1000 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
KILBY BLOCK PARTY 4
The fourth annual Kilby Block Party is BACK in 2023 for its biggest edition yet, May 12-14, 2023 at the Utah State Fairpark!
Headliners for this year’s festival include: Yeah Yeah Yeah’s, Pavement, and The Strokes.
Supporting acts include: Pixies, Run The Jewels, Dominic Fike, Japanese Breakfast, The Backseat Lovers, Hippo Campus, The Walkmen, Caroline Polachek, Cuco, Goth Babe, Remi Wolf, Parquet Courts, Alex G, Surf Curse, Osees, Faye Webster, Weyes Blood, Lucius, Gus Dapperton, Ritt Momney, Crumb, Ethel Cain, Frankie Cosmos, Jean Dawson, Indigo De Souza, Alice Phoebe Lou, Deerhoof, Dreamer Isioma, Wednesday, Kate Bollinger, Mannequin Pussy, Westerman, The Moss, Tamino, Spill Tab, Wallice, Julie, Momma, Grace Ives, Noso, Miya Folick, Tanuckichan, Tolchock Trio, Deeper, Sunsleeper, Worlds Worst, The Plastic Cherries, Kipper Snack, Fonteyn, Backhand, Hi Again, Homephone, Anais Chantal, Musor, Sunhills, Josh Doss & The Cancers
Wanna hear some of the artists coming to KBP4? Check out our official Spotify playlist!
More information and details can be found at kilbyblockparty.com !
3-Day Parking Pass is available during checkout. Limited parking available at the Utah Fairpark’s two on-site lots.
KILBY BLOCK PARTY 4 TICKETING RULES
- No refunds or exchanges. Refunds will not be issued in the event of cancellation outside of festival control. This includes but is not limited to poor weather, natural disasters, virus outbreaks, venue complications, etc.
- All valid tickets are sold via 24tix.com at the official ticketing link or 24tix Fan Marketplace. Any tickets resold through a third party platform such as StubHub, SeatGeek, Vivid Seats, and others are subject to being void without a refund.
- Line-up and dates are subject to change. Refunds will not be issued for any change in performances. Nor will refunds be issued in the event of a date postponement if the postponed date is scheduled within 12 months from the originally scheduled date.
- Purchaser agrees that their photo and likeness may be taken at the event by the Promoter or participating sponsors and/or artist teams during any and all days of the festival. This photo or video footage may be used in promotional materials, news stories, concert recordings, or other commercial purposes, and Purchaser gives implied consent to the above use of their image and likeness.
- Purchaser agrees to share their email and contact information with the Promoter for future contact regarding festival updates, information on other upcoming events, and other communications with participating sponsors and/or artist teams at Promoter discretion.
- Purchaser agrees to abide by all festival and venue policies. Failure to comply with any rules or policies may result in removal from the festival without a refund.
- Purchaser agrees to abide by the festival’s health & safety policies including vaccine or negative Covid testing requirements. Promoter reserves the right to change and adjust these policies at their discretion. Failure to comply with health & safety policies may result in entry refusal or removal from festival without a refund.
- Purchaser acknowledges the inherent risks of attending a festival of this kind many of which cannot be eliminated without changing the fundamental nature of the live music festival experience and waives liability for any bodily harm or damage to personal property that may result from attending this festival.
KILBY BLOCK PARTY VENUE RULES
- Tickets are required for all attendees regardless of age. This includes children and babies in arms.
- If you have ADA needs, email email@example.com to receive information on festival accommodations.
- Re-Entry is granted for 3-Day GA, VIP, and SUPER VIP ticket holders with a wristband. No Re-Entry/Ins & Outs will be allowed for Single Day Ticket holders.
- No camping.
- No outside chairs, blankets, or umbrellas.
- No sitting on dance floor areas or directly in front of any stages.
- No outside food or drink. Empty water bottles and empty camel bags are acceptable. Water refill stations will be provided inside the grounds free of charge.
- No coolers.
- Clear bags sized 12”x12” and under are allowed and will be subject to search. No other bags will be admitted.
- No weapons: guns, knives, pepper spray, etc.
- No fireworks.
- No drugs or illicit substances.
- No laser pointers.
- No totems or large signs.
- No professional grade audio, video, or photo equipment. Simple point-and-shoot cameras, polaroids, etc. are acceptable.
- No drones.
- No unauthorized/unlicensed vending, soliciting, handbills, sampling, or giveaways.
- No moshing, crowd-surfing, or stage diving.
- No pets allowed. Service animals must have identification.
- No Refunds or Exchanges.
- Festival entry ends nightly at 10pm.
- Alcohol should generally be consumed by the person who purchased it and must not be shared with anyone that could possible be underage.
- Concerts are held rain or shine.
- There are currently no covid vaccine or negative test requirements. Covid protocols are subject to change. Attendees agree to follow health & safety policies as defined on each festival day.
- Artists are subject to change. Refunds are not issued based on specific artist cancellations.
- Security reserves the right to search bags, perform pat-down checks, and refuse/revoke entry at their discretion. These reasons include intoxication, disturbing hygiene, engaging in hate speech, belligerent or noncompliant behavior, acts or threats of violence, disturbing other guests, etc.
- Kilby Block Party rules are subject to change. Complete rules will be posted at the venue. Failure to follow these rules may result in your removal from the event without a refund.