2022 Twilight Concert Series Season Tickets
July 14, 2022
239 S Main Street
SLC, UT 84111
Upcoming events at The Gallivan Center
The Salt Lake City Arts Council presents the 2022 Twilight Concert Series
- 2022 Twilight Concert Series Season Tickets
- Jul 14: Rainbow Kitten Surprise / Houndmouth / Dad Bod
- Aug 6: Angel Olsen / Sharon Van Etten / Julien Baker/a>
- Aug 11: The Decemberists / Jake Xerxes Fussell / Marny Proudfit
- Aug 16: Cuco / DJ Blessed1
- Sep 2: Shakey Graves / Sierra Ferrell / Michelle Moonshine
In its 35th year, the Twilight Concert Series has presented a wide range of nationally recognized and upcoming recording artists paired with local musicians and performers. The highly anticipated summer series continues to be dedicated to connecting audiences through live music by presenting musically diverse artists that represent strong artistic values and diverse social principles. This vibrant and beloved program is presented by the Salt Lake City Arts Council in partnership with S&S Presents.
Thanks to our partner Utah Transit Authority, your ticket to the 2022 Salt Lake Twilight Concert Series also includes free UTA Fare. Ride UTA trains or local buses with your Salt Lake Twilight concert ticket and enjoy free fare all day on the day of the event (Paratransit, Ski, and PC-SLC Connect Service not included). Simply show your concert ticket to the bus operator or UTA fare enforcement personnel when you’re asked for proof of payment.
Gates & Food Vendors Open at 6:00pm for all events, with the exception of Aug 6th at 5pm.
All events are held rain or shine. Artists subject to change. More info at twightconcertseries.com
The 2022 Twilight Concert Series is made possible by our generous partners: The Salt Lake City Arts Council, The Gallivan Center, Salt Lake City Corporation, Coors Light, Juicy IPA, Coca-Cola, Traeger Grills, UFirst Credit Union, The Shop, Five Wive's Vodka,Madam Pattirini Gin, Bacardi Rum, Cazadores Tequila, Utah Transit Authority, Rocky Mountain Power, XMission, Weber State University, ABODESLC Realty, Chris Kirk with Colliers, National Endowment for the Arts, George S. & Dolores Doré Eccles Foundation Utah Division of Arts & Museums, The Blocks, Downtown Alliance, ZAP, Visit Salt Lake, KRCL 90.9FM, AC Hotels, GreenBike, 24tix, All City Rentals, Magnum Electric Bikes, Sparrow Electric, Cancun Cafe, Salt Lake City Department of Economic Development, KCPW, KUAA, and S&S Presents.
To provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all, please keep the following concert rules in mind. Check twilightconcertseries.com for updated info. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Everyone entering the venue must have a ticket or pay at the gate
- For their well-being, we discourage infants and babes-in-arms
- No re-entry
- No weapons or firearms
- No backpacks or large purses
- No pets allowed – services animals only
- No coolers
- No drones
- No smoking – except in designated smoking areas
- No outside food
- No outside alcohol or liquids of any kind
- No glass
- Due to artist requests, no professional audio, video, or photography equipment
- No umbrellas
- No skateboards in the venue
- No blankets or chairs
- Security reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone at their discretion
- All concerts are rain or shine
- Artists subject to change
- No refunds
SECURITY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT PAT DOWN SEARCHES AT THEIR DISCRETION.
Health & Safety Measures
Due to the changing nature of the Covid-19 pandemic, The Twilight Concert Series will be monitoring and updating our health & safety requirements as necessary. Below are the current covid restrictions for our series. Please note that any of these are subject to change:
July 14: No restrictions
Aug 6: No restrictions
Aug 11: No restrictions
Aug 16: No restrictions
Sep 2: No restrictions
With this series taking place outdoors, masks will be optional at these events. We continue to encourage vaccinations and testing for the health and safety of our communities and industry. More here: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/