Kilby Block Party 5
KILBY BLOCK PARTY 5
Celebrating Kilby Court's 25th Anniversary: SLC's biggest indie music festival is happening May 10-12, 2024 at the Utah State Fairpark!
Check out our official festival Spotify playlist.
More information and details can be found at kilbyblockparty.com
3-Day Parking Passes are available during checkout. Limited parking is available at the Utah Fairpark’s two on-site lots.
Reserve a storage & charging locker for any day of the festival here.
Check out Hotel + Perks Bundles here.
If you have any questions about accessibility at KBP5, please see our FAQ page HERE and scroll down to the “Accessibility FAQ”. You can also email our Accessibility Director: email@example.com.
Thanks to our partnership with the Utah Transit Authority (UTA), your Kilby Block Party ticket includes FREE travel with all UTA outlets for Block Party weekend! Present your KBP ticket to ride all UTA Local Bus Routes, TRAX Light Rail Routes, Streetcar Light Rail, FrontRunner Commuter Rail Routes, Express Bus Routes, and Microtransit from May 10-12, 2024. We highly recommend using UTA TRAX’s Green Line train which includes a stop at the Fairpark Station. Information on transit options and routes can be found at rideuta.com.
KILBY BLOCK PARTY TICKETING RULES
- All sales are final.
- No refunds or exchanges. Refunds will not be issued in the event of cancellation outside of festival control. This includes but is not limited to poor weather, natural disasters, virus outbreaks, venue complications, etc.
- All valid tickets are sold via 24tix.com at the official ticketing link or 24tix Fan Marketplace. Any tickets resold through a third party platform such as StubHub, SeatGeek, Vivid Seats, and others are subject to being void without a refund.
- Line-up and dates are subject to change. Refunds will not be issued for any change in performances. Nor will refunds be issued in the event of a date postponement if the postponed date is scheduled within 12 months from the originally scheduled date.
- Purchaser agrees that their photo and likeness may be taken at the event by the Promoter or participating sponsors and/or artist teams during any and all days of the festival. This photo or video footage may be used in promotional materials, news stories, concert recordings, or other commercial purposes, and Purchaser gives implied consent to the above use of their image and likeness.
- Purchaser agrees to share their email and contact information with the Promoter for future contact regarding festival updates, information on other upcoming events, and other communications with participating sponsors and/or artist teams at Promoter discretion.
- Purchaser agrees to abide by all festival and venue policies. Failure to comply with any rules or policies may result in removal from the festival without a refund.
- Purchaser agrees to abide by the festival’s health & safety policies including vaccine or negative Covid testing requirements. Promoter reserves the right to change and adjust these policies at their discretion. Failure to comply with health & safety policies may result in entry refusal or removal from festival without a refund.
- Purchaser acknowledges the inherent risks of attending a festival of this kind many of which cannot be eliminated without changing the fundamental nature of the live music festival experience and waives liability for any bodily harm or damage to personal property that may result from attending this festival.
KILBY BLOCK PARTY VENUE RULES
- Tickets are required for all attendees regardless of age. This includes children and babies in arms.
- If you have accessibility needs, email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive information on festival accommodations.
- Re-Entry is granted for all ticket types. Attendees must have their wristband to re-enter and will be subject to security procedures.
- This event is cashless. All major credit cards and tap-to-pay will be accepted for all festival purchases (tickets, parking, food, beverages, merch, etc.).
- No camping.
- No sitting on dance floor areas or directly in front of any stages.
- No unauthorized/unlicensed vending, soliciting, performances, handbills, sampling, or giveaways.
- No moshing, crowd-surfing, or stage diving.
- No Refunds or Exchanges.
- Festival entry ends nightly at 10pm.
- Alcohol should generally be consumed by the person who purchased it and must not be shared with anyone that could possibly be underage.
- Concerts are held rain or shine.
- There are currently no covid vaccine or negative test requirements. Covid protocols are subject to change. Attendees agree to follow all health & safety policies as defined on each festival day.
- Artists are subject to change. Refunds are not issued based on specific artist cancellations.
- Security reserves the right to search bags, perform pat-down checks, and refuse/revoke entry at their discretion. These reasons include intoxication, disturbing hygiene, engaging in hate speech, belligerent or noncompliant behavior, acts or threats of violence, disturbing other guests, etc.
- Kilby Block Party rules are subject to change. Complete rules will be posted at the venue. Failure to follow these rules may result in your removal from the event without a refund.
KILBY BLOCK PARTY BAG POLICY
ALL bags will be searched before entry.
The following bags are permitted:
- Fully CLEAR bags made of plastic, vinyl, or pvc, and no larger than 12” x 12” x 6”
- Small clutch purses and fanny packs that are 6” x 9” or smaller are allowed and do not need to be clear.
- Hydration packs are allowed and do not need to be clear, but must be emptied of all liquid upon entry into the festival.
WHAT ARE THE KBP5 ALLOWED ITEMS?
- Medically necessary medications & prescriptions.
- Prescriptions must be in their original container
- Only one type of medication is present in each container
- Medication amount is limited to the day’s usage
- Patron’s name on prescription matches ID.
- Baby strollers. Diaper bags must adhere to the above KBP5 Bag Policy.
- Empty reusable water bottles and hydration packs, and empty plastic or aluminum water bottles.
- Sunscreen in small, sealed bottles.
- Hand sanitizer in small, sealed bottles.
- Cigarettes and E-Cigs are allowed but no refill juice and no extra cartridges.
- Portable phone chargers.
- Point & Shoot cameras OR simple cameras with detachable lens shorter than 2 inches
- Small handheld electric fans.
WHAT ARE THE KBP5 PROHIBITED ITEMS?
- Furniture, chairs, blankets, or tents.
- Pets. Comfort Therapy or Emotional Support animals do not qualify as Service Animals.
- Food or Drink. Empty water bottles and empty camel packs are acceptable. Water refill stations will be provided inside the grounds free of charge.
- Glass containers of any kind.
- Professional grade cameras (with detachable lenses longer than 2 inches), detachable zoom lenses, and other commercial accessories (monopods, selfie sticks, tripods, GoPro mounts, and other attachments are not allowed)
- No capture of photo, video, or audio for commercial use.
- Drones or any other remote flying device.
- Weapons of any kind: guns, knives, pepper spray, etc.
- Fireworks or explosives.
- Drugs or illicit substances.
- Large signs, banners, or flags.
- Laser pointers.
- Markers, sharpies, chalk, paint pens, or spray paint.
- Balloons, balls, frisbees, stuffed animals, dolls, or kites.
- Poi, fire dancing equipment, hula hoops, or contact staffs.
- E-cig refill juice and extra cartridges.
- Large chains or spiked jewelry.
- Hoverboards, skateboards, scooters, or Segways.