2023 Twilight Concert Series Season Ticket Packages
The Salt Lake City Arts Council presents the 2023 Twilight Concert Series
- 2023 Twilight Concert Series Season Ticket Packages
- June 2: Lord Huron, Allie Crow Buckley, Little Moon
- June 9: Death Cab For Cutie, Lomelda, 26fix
- July 15: Trampled By Turtles, Amigo The Devil, Rachael Jenkins
- Aug 4: The Head & The Heart, Father John Misty, Miya Folick
- Aug 10: Soccer Mommy, Bratty, Blue Rain Boots
- Sept 22: Rina Sawayama, Anais Chantal
In its 36th year, the Twilight Concert Series has presented a wide range of nationally recognized and upcoming recording artists paired with local musicians and performers. The highly anticipated summer series continues to be dedicated to connecting audiences through live music by presenting musically diverse artists that represent strong artistic values and diverse social principles. This vibrant and beloved program is presented by the Salt Lake City Arts Council in partnership with S&S Presents.
Thanks to our partner Utah Transit Authority, your ticket to the 2023 Salt Lake Twilight Concert Series also includes free UTA Fare. Ride UTA trains or local buses with your Salt Lake Twilight concert ticket and enjoy free fare all day on the day of the event (Paratransit, Ski, and PC-SLC Connect Service not included). Simply show your concert ticket to the bus operator or UTA fare enforcement personnel when you’re asked for proof of payment.
Gates & Food Vendors Open at 6:00pm for all events, except for Aug 4th & Sep 22 which will be 5pm.
All events are held rain or shine. Artists subject to change. More info at twightconcertseries.com
The 2023 Twilight Concert Series is made possible by our generous partners: The Salt Lake City Arts Council, Salt Lake City Corporation, The Gallivan Center, Lexus, Coors Light, Wasatch Brewery, Squatters Craft Beer, Blue Moon Brewing Co, ABODE Realty, The Shop, Salt Lake County ZAP, National Endowment of the Arts, Utah Division of Arts & Museums, The Blocks, Downtown Alliance, Visit Salt Lake, Five Wives Vodka, Madam Pattirini Gin, Dented Brick Distillery, The George S. and Dolores Doré Eccles Foundation, Utah Transit Authority, Swire Coca-Cola, Rocky Mountain Power, XMission, Weber State University, SILAC Insurance, Chris Kirk With Colliers, Utah Paperbox, MIT45, Tsuki Saké, GreenBike, KRCL 90.9FM, KUAA 99.9FM, Salt Lake City Department of Economic Development, All City Event Rentals, Third Sun Productions, Now Playing Utah, SLUG Magazine & Craft Lake City, CityWeekly, 24tix, and S&S Presents.
Check out the official Twilight Concert Series 2023 Spotify Playlist here!
To provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all, please keep the following concert rules in mind. Check twilightconcertseries.com for updated info. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
VENUE RULES & INFORMATION
- Everyone regardless of age entering the venue must have a ticket for entry. This includes children.
- Food Trucks and Beverage Stations (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) are available for purchasing items.
- Free Water Stations will be provided.
- Artists are subject to change. Refunds are not issued based on specific artist cancellations.
- There are currently no covid vaccine or negative test requirements. Covid protocols are subject to change. Attendees agree to follow health & safety policies as defined on each festival day.
- No re-entry
- No weapons or firearms
- No backpacks or large purses
- No pets allowed – services animals only
- No coolers
- No drones
- No smoking – except in designated smoking areas
- No outside food
- No outside alcohol or liquids of any kind
- No glass
- No cameras or professional recording equipment
- No umbrellas
- No skateboards in the venue
- No blankets or chairs
- Security reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone at their discretion
- All concerts are rain or shine
- Artists subject to change
- No refunds
Please send ADA requests to email@example.com after purchasing your ticket and more information will be sent to you via email closer to the day of the show.
For those with ADA needs, the best place for parking is inside the Gallivan's Center underground parking garage. The garage entrance is located on 200 S between Main & State Street. Those needing accommodations are also permitted to enter at the Main Street entrance on the west of Gallivan Plaza at the front of the line. Once inside the concert grounds, there are two ADA seating sections located in GA & VIP. Chairs will be provided in these areas, as well as a good view of the main stage. Please let us know ahead of time if you need assistance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to ensure you have a great show experience.
SECURITY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT PAT DOWN SEARCHES AT THEIR DISCRETION.