Ogden Twilight 2021 Season Ticket Package
August 13, 2021
343 East 25th Street
Ogden, UT 84401
Online ticket sales for this event have ended.
Ogden Twilight 2021
- Ogden Twilight 2021 Season Ticket Package
- August 13 - Fitz and the Tantrums with Special Guest Kishi Bashi, Devon Gilfillian
- August 20 - The Flaming Lips with Special Guest Dan Deacon, Angel Magic
- August 21 - Big Wild with Special Guest Cannons
- August 28 - Louis the Child with Special Guest Washed Out (DJ Set)
- September 3 - Spoon with Special Guest Nicole Atkins, Kasadoom
- September 4 - Noah Cyrus with Special Guest Ant Clemons, Cop Kid
- September 10 - Death Cab for Cutie with Special Guest Deep Sea Diver
- September 16 - Purity Ring with Special Guest Dawn Richards, Oorb
- September 21 - Portugal. The Man with Special Guest Japanese Breakfast, The Moss
- September 25 - Grouplove with Special Guest BLACKSTARKIDS
Doors & Food Vendors Open at 5:00pm
Bands begin at 6:00PM
All events are held rain or shine. Artists subject to change.
Tickets required for all attendees ages 4 and over.
Your Ogden Twilight ticket is also your RideUTA pass for the night. You can take FrontRunner, Trax, the 470, the 603, etc... You can be socially and environmentally friendly and it won't cost you a thing. We'll also have a bike valet set up at the amphitheater.
Ogden Amphitheater & Ogden Twilight Rules:
- Tickets required for all attendees ages 4 and over
- Everyone entering the venue must have a ticket or pay at the gate
- Cash only for gate purchases
- No re-entry
- No weapons or firearms
- No coolers
- No pets allowed, service dogs must have ID
- No smoking
- No outside food or beverage of any kind
- No pro audio, video, or photo equipment
- No chairs, blankets or umbrellas
- All concerts are rain or shine
- Artists subject to change
- No refunds
- Security reserves the right to refuse service at their discretion
- More info: www.ogdenamphitheater.com
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS: Ogden Twilight will follow best practices as set forth by the state of Utah and the CDC.